The Human Side of Service Engineering (HSSE)
The Human Side of Service Engineering (HSSE) Conference is organised within the framework of the International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE) as an Affiliated Conference.
The 6th International Conference on the Human Side of Service Engineering will take place at The Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Universal Studios Orlando™, Florida, USA, from July 22-26, 2018.
If there is any one element to the engineering of service systems that is unique, it is the extent to which the suitability of the system for human use, human service, and excellent human experience has been and must always be considered.
HSSE explores the wide range of ways in which Human Factors Engineering, Ergonomics, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Usability Testing, Attitude and Opinion Assessment, Servicescape Designs and Evaluations, Cognitive Engineering, Psychometrics, Training for Service Delivery, Co-Production, Service Levels and Cost Effectiveness, Call Center Engineering, Customer Support Engineering, and many other possible areas relate to and impact the Engineering and Management of Service organizations.
In 2018, sessions relating to Entertainment, Health Care, Aviation, Hospitality, Culture, Education, Innovation, Banking, Finance, and Government at all levels, along with many other fields will be included.
Areas of Interest include, but are not limited to:
- Adoption of Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Aging Society: The Impact of Age on Traditional Service System Constructs
- Anthropology in Service Science
- Applying service design techniques to Health Care
- Co-creating Value
- Cognitive Systems modeling of Service Systems
- Context-related Service: the Human Aspect of Service Systems
- Designing Services for Underserved Populations
- Ethics dividend in services: How it may be cultivated, grown and measured
- Governance of Service Systems
- Human Aspects of Change When Applying Lean Six Sigma Methods and Tools
- Human Side of Service Dominant Logic in B2B settings
- T-shape education